Affordable email marketing
Our n°1 feature!
When you hit the free plan limit of 2000 subscribers in email platforms like Mailchimp, sending out email campaigns suddenly becomes very expensive.
Mailcoach is an affordable alternative for lists of any size. You only pay a yearly license to host the software yourself, and a fraction of the delivery costs with the mail service of your choice.
Calculate your annual savings
Estimated yearly cost includes a license, DigitalOcean hosting & email delivery via Amazon SES. Savings are calculated using Mailcoach as an alternative for Mailchimp (Pay As You Go).
Reliable email delivery
Run your email campaigns with confidence
Mailcoach sends out email through leading email delivery platforms like Amazon SES, Mailgun, Postmark, or Sendgrid. That's how the costs can be kept low while still having excellent delivery results.
Endless customization options
Made in Laravel, a modern PHP framework
Mailcoach comes in two flavors: as a stand-alone email campaign dashboard that can be set up with 1-Click App —or as a package that can be integrated into any Laravel 8 project.
When installed into a Laravel project, the customization options are endless.
Check our package docs if you want to take this route.
Mailcoach also comes with an API, so integration options are really unlimited.
Lists & subscribers
The basics: your subscribers are ordered in lists with different settings each.
- Create as many email lists as you want
- Import an unlimited number of subscribers
- Set up marketing segments based on tags
- Configure double opt-in and unsubscribe flows
- Delay welcome messages
Manage your email campaigns
Mailcoach kickstarts your email marketing in three easy steps:
Set up a new email campaign
- Select email list and segment
- Configure tracking
Add your content
- Pick an editor: Unlayer, Monaco or plain text
- Use predefined variables
- Inline your CSS and preview the result
- Send a test
Configure the delivery
- Check the checklist before sending
- Optionally schedule the delivery
- Confirm to send now
Focus on privacy
Since you host and run the software yourself, you have total control over the level of privacy for your subscribers. There's no 3rd party involved, except for the delivery service of choice: Amazon SES, Mailgun, Sendgrid or Postmark.
- Tracking is off by default
- By using your own SMTP server, not a single 3rd party is involved
- Before sending, Mailcoach checks if an 'Unsubscribe' placeholder is included in your template
- You can choose to enable tracking of clicks and opens separately, to get a "First 24h" performance graph
- Optionally, add UTM tags
- Get feedback on bounces and complaints
Customize Mailcoach in your application
Integrate Mailcoach in a Laravel 8 web application to take full control:
- Create custom placeholders
- Handle events
- Throttle email delivery
- Add extra user fields and subscription flows
- Populate email campaigns with CMS generated content
- Setup custom tracking with UTM data
- Use the new queuing system from Laravel 8
The Mailcoach API gives you full access to email lists, subscribers, campaigns and templates from an external application.
Having used numerous email marketing platforms over the years, I was super pleased to see Mailcoach. It’s a breath of fresh air. I’m integrating it as a package in a new Laravel app and it’s an absolute breeze. Great work!
@getmailcoach is looking sleek! Great job @spatie_be!
Easily the best looking & user friendly newsletter tool out there. Built on Laravel, it allows us to easily extend and modify it as we see fit —while keeping it maintainable! 👏