Mailcoach is a self-hosted email list manager. It integrates with services like Amazon SES, Mailgun, Postmark or Sendgrid to send out mailings affordably.
Stand-alone, or integrated in a Laravel project, it's perfect for bloggers, artisans and entrepreneurs.
What you get:
Mailcoach app & packageBuilt for Laravel
Video course on the internalsLearn from open source veterans SPATIE
1 year of updatesNo subscription costs
subscribers and send
campaigns each year
and could save $ every year
Estimated cost includes a license, Digital Ocean hosting & email delivery via Amazon SES.
Savings are calculated using Mailcoach as alternative for Mailchimp (Pay As You Go).
Having used numerous email marketing platforms over the years, I was super pleased to see Mailcoach. It’s a breath of fresh air. I’m integrating it as a package in a new Laravel app and it’s an absolute breeze. Great work!
@getmailcoach is looking sleek! Great job @spatie_be!
- Subscriber profiles with tagging
- Double opt-in and unsubscribe flows
- Delayed welcome messages
Email list management
- Unlimited lists
- List segments based on tags
- Multiple editor options: Unlayer, Monaco or plain text
- Checklist before sending
- Campaign scheduling
- ‘View online’ rendering
- Predefined variables
- CSS inlining
- Preview screen and test mails
- Total and unique opens
- Total and unique clicks
- First 24h performance graph
- Integrates with Amazon SES, Mailgun, Sendgrid, Postmark or standard SMTP
- Feedback on bounces and complaints
- Retries for failed deliveries
Email list for Laravel 7
- Support for multiple mail configurations
- Includes a standalone app out of the box
- Also comes as a package to integrate in existing projects
If you know your way around Laravel, customizations are endless, like…
- Extra user fields and subscription flows
- CMS generated content
- Custom tracking with UTM data
Buy once (a year)
- A license is valid for 1 production domain or 1 subdomain
- Run Mailcoach forever on the current release. Every purchase includes one year of upgrades
- Optionally renew your license every year to stay on the latest release and keep using our package repository.
- Using and customizing Mailcoach
- The building process of the application
- Writing clear code in Laravel
Developer! These videos might be for you, even if you're not in the market for an email list solution. With our proven track record in Laravel development, you can gain some real insights.
- Grab your license
Setup Laravel hosting
or use in an existing project
- Install the package
Configure an email service
Take the shortcut
Mailcoach pre-installed on Digital Ocean
Setting up a new server with Mailcoach is super easy. Check out our 1-click installer on the DigitalOcean Marketplace.
Pick a delivery service
Mailcoach can be configured with SMTP or one of the following affordable email services.